Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: More Stills From My Work

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here are a couple more stills.

    http://public.fotki.com/eXposure/nig...ls/pbrcan.html

    http://public.fotki.com/eXposure/nig...issmoking.html

    The actual footage looks a lot better. I am waiting for the footage I just saw transfered so I can get some newer stuff to look at.

    Good Luck

  2. #2
    Inactive Member emjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    747
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's nice to see everyone's stills and all... but I'd like it if there were a special reason behind each still, because a lot of them are 'just stills'. You know. Hard to get images, or images you're particulary proud of because of this particular thing....

    But thats just me.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Chance1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2000
    Posts
    1,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    emjen, i jumped the wire, dashed past the two inept guards and turned on the photo comments option on in the exposure album, if you want to know anythign about a photo you can now leave a comment.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member emjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    747
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dear God!

    And yes I get it, and I didn't actually want to make a point besides just posting stills for the sake of posting something. You know.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 07, 2004 09:35 AM: Message edited by: emjen ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TJ_the_director's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the wet look. It makes me want to drink Pabst! (Without with Dennis Hopper around of course. [img]eek.gif[/img] )

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 07, 2004 12:11 AM: Message edited by: TJ_the_director ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Emjen--

    What do you want to know about my work?? Ask away....

    I would rather have people discuss my work here than on the site that actually hosts the images since I don't go there on a regular basis.

    Good Luck

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •